Blockchain Workspace and A Lab introduce a new Blockchain Lab event: the Blockchain Meetup. The first edition will discuss 'Innovation of Digital Rights Management (Intellectual Property included)' on April 20 from 5pm.
Join us if you are interested in intellectual property and the blockchain, everyone is welcome!
• Blockchain basics - made simple
• Challenges and opportunities in Digital Rights Management
• Questions & Answers from a distance - Lykle de Vries (co-creator of bitcoinproperly.org and writer of this article about Hardwell)
• Panel discussion
#blockchain #inalab #decentralization #musiclab #blockchainlab
Breaking: A Lab Amsterdam opens Blockchain Lab for the Public Good, for techs, creatives and socials. If you need a place to bounce your ideas around, to work, be inspired or to inspire there's a place for you now. As of 1 March we are hosting the Blockchain Lab for the Public Good. Contact us for more info or drop by #inalab
1st of March a new Bitcoin Wednesday #inalab
This event will feature three specialists on the lightning-hot subject of blockchain interoperability and networks of blockchains and digital currencies:
- Joachim de Koning, founder of Internet of Coins, which is launching its fundraising campaign in March with support from Internet pioneers NLnet and SIDN.
- Evan Schwartz, co-inventor of the Interledger Protocol and managing director of Ripple's European Research and Development division. Ripple is one of the first venture-backed startups in the sector, counting Andreesen Horowitz and Google Ventures among its investors.
- Brian Fabian Crain, co-host of the Epicenter blockchain podcast and COO of Tendermint, which also begins its crowdsale for Cosmos a network for blockchains in March.
Benefit dinner from 1700 - 1900
Walk in Bitcoin Wednesday: 1800 - 1900
Conference: 1900 - 2300
+ RSVP: https://www.meetup.com/BitcoinWednesday/
Full program: https://www.bitcoinwednesday.com/event/bitcoin-wednesday-45/